Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My 1st fondant cake


It's been long time since I wrote in my blog. I had busy times and well...sometimes too lazy to write..hehehe...
Have I told you that I (suddenly) found I love baking? Yes, I love baking! :)
Actually I started to bake, such as making cookies when I was in Junior high school, but I never thought that I love to bake :D
Now, in Cape Town, I have lots time to spend. I started to bake from the simple ones, cookies! My husband and friends love them *blushing* Then I tried to make a cake, fondant cake. I didn't know how to make, so I browse You Tube and learned from there.
Here's the 1st fondant cake I made for my friend's birthday. Very simple fondant cake, but at that time I was so proud of myself that I could make it even though I never take baking course! And the best thing was everybody love the taste! :)


No comments: